The transition from 1 child to 2 has been much easier than I expected. I would not say that it is "easy," but it has been a really enjoyable time for our family.
Little Bit, at 1 month old, you are:
- Quickly outgrowing all of your newborn clothes
- Wearing a size 1 diaper
- Cooing - it is one of the sweetest sounds ever heard!
- You love your bouncy seat
- You usually fall right asleep when I put you on your tummy for "tummy time"
- You eat every 3 hours during the day
- Most nights you wake at 1:30, 5:30 and 9:00 to eat
- You are a very good nurser
- You like your swaddle ok.... sometimes you fight it and I have to take you out of it
- You're not a huge fan of the sleep positioner - you prefer to sleep on your back
- You love napping in front of your sunny bedroom window
Mommy, Daddy and big brother all adore you! We are so thankful God chose you to be part of our family!