Saturday, January 17, 2009

Holy Cow, its 2009!!!

Man, did the new year sneak up on me!!!

I have been in a fog of pregnancy sickness for the last 3 months, aggravated by 2 sinus infections. One of which I am getting over now. If you are one of the lucky ones who do not get sick during pregnancy, count yourself blessed that you do not know what you are missing. I want to know who named it "morning" sickness because I would have given my right arm to have only been sick in the mornings. It was 24/7 for 16 weeks. With A it was 15 weeks. But I have a healthy 2 year old and another healthy one on the way, so I'll count it all worthwhile. It has been 2 weeks since I have had any pregnancy sickness, so I think I am in the safe zone. Praise Jesus!

Unfortunately, it didn't come in time to enjoy the holidays the way I like to :( I didn't bake the first item, didn't attend all of the holiday festivities hosted by friends and family, didn't have a birthday party for Jesus, didn't make ornaments and didn't put my tree up until one week before Christmas. Now its 2009 and I'm almost halfway through my pregnancy!

We have been busy painting A's big boy room! Tonight will be the first night he sleeps in there. I"m curious to see how it goes. His room is so, so cute. I'm still hanging everything on the walls, but will post some pics when its complete.

I hope your New Year is off to a great start. I'll try to update more regularly in 2009!

Blessings!

No comments: