Sunday, January 18, 2009

Night One: Successful

Night one in the big boy bed went amazingly well.

We went through our normal bedtime routine and when we put him down, he stayed in bed. He cried out around 1:30 and I think he had woken up and was a little disoriented. I told him he was in his big boy bed. He fell back asleep until 8:30. That time he woke me up screaming. I could tell by the way he was lying in the floor that he had tried to climb down and had fallen. I put him back to bed and he slept until 10:00!

Naptime today was successful too. I"m praying night #two goes well because I'm exhausted from all of the projects around here. I feel like I have a lot to do in the next 5 months!

Side note.... who knew it was so hard to find a bed rail for a twin bed? I never dreamed it would be an ordeal, but it took us 2 hours of driving to different Targets and Wal-Marts last night to finally find one.

Putting the final touches on the room now... pics to come!

No comments: