Friday, November 7, 2008

Rusch Family Update!

Hi Dear Friends! Its been a long time!

As most of you have heard by now, we are expecting a new addition to our family on June 17th, 2009! We had our first appointment and ultrasound last week. We got to see our little lima bean on screen. True to Rusch family fashion, we have given this baby its "in utero" name. A's name was "Ace." T has named this baby "Seabass" which I am not a fan of at all, but is quickly catching on in our home.

Right before we joyfully announced our new addition, I was plagued with pregnancy sickness. I was sick with A until 15 weeks so I expected that I might be sick with this baby, but nonetheless, I was hoping to avoid it.

Last weekend was the worst. After trick-or-treating on Friday I didn't go out of the house again until Monday morning when I left for work. Yesterday was a good day and today has started off well also so I"m hoping I might catch a break with this pregnancy. I'm trying to stay focused on the sweet reward that is to come at the end of it all! To all of you women who never had a day of sickness - you are so blessed in that regard!!!

Despite me not feeling well we have managed to fit in some fun things. We went to the Pumpkin Patch a couple of weeks ago and took our little giraffe trick or treating. I'll try to upload some pictures later!

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I can empathize with you! Sick with both my boys. It was a lot easier to deal with when I only had me to take care off. With another little one around it is hard to be sick. If you need anything please let me know!