Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm still alive!!!












Hello to all of my blog readers... Maybe I'm being a little too confident...does anyone even read my blog? Hmm.... oh well, its fun to write even if its just for me!

Life has been busy lately. I have been working wwaaaayyyy more than I would like. We have been understaffed in our department at work so I have been graciously filling in. We just recently hired 2 peeps, so I'm fighting to reutrn to my part-time schedule before they forget that this full-time schedule was only temporary! I miss my baby and our afternoons at the park. We haven't done anything too exciting outside of our normal routine lately, hence the lack of blog posts, but here is a quick update on everyone....

A is still as busy as ever. He may be the sweetest little boy that ever lived. I just love all the hugs and kisses. The best hugs are the ones where he wraps his arm around my neck and then plays with my hair. He has a new addition to his vocabulary, "MINE!" And he certainly knows the proper context in which to use it. He is just such a little boy! It cracks me up how we don't have to teach him to do boy things. He has two skinned knees and he knocked the scab off one yesterday when he and another little boy at daycare were driving their trucks into each other.

T is working all the time! His job is very challenging and demanding right now, but he is enjoying it. He has started running and mountain biking again. I don't know how he does it in the heat!

In addition to working a lot, I have been getting lots of time out with good friends lately - thanks to my wonderful hubby for pulling A duty! I am in two bible studies right now. One meets bi-weekly and the other monthly. That doesn't sound like much, but it always seems like I'm finishing up my lessons at the last minute. God is so good though! I love the things He continues to show me and the blessings he is giving me through time with wonderful women. I also took on another project - I'm painting A bathroom. I hope to finish it next week. Its going to be cute!

We are starting a new playgroup tomorrow which I am very excited about. I love having interaction with other mom's and I love knowing that A is forming some friendships too. All of these mom's are God Fearing women, whom happen to be married to T's Auburn crew, so that makes it even better!
I have been majorly slacking in the picture taking/uploading/e-mailing department! There just isn't enough time in the day for it all! So I am including some recent pictures of Aiden... just little random shots... some of our trip to WV, some at Monkey Joe's (one of his favorite places) and some just goofing around! Oh, I included a couple of A's baby cousin N. A just loves him until mommy picks him up! I tried to put these at the bottom, but can't figure it out right now. So they're going to be at the top of the page!

Enjoy the pictures!














No comments: