Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A climber of sorts











**I'm frustrated with trying to insert my pictures under the related text, so they are all appearing at the top of the post! Maybe one day I"ll have enough patience to figure this out..
The climbing has stepped up a notch..... the other day I caught A pulling out his dresser drawers and climbing up them to reach something on top of his dresser. I don't have a picture of that one because I almost had a heart attack when I saw him and couldn't reach my camera, but here is a picture of him climbing on his activity table. I had to dis-assemble another one he has because he was climbing on it. This one may be next.

So, I finally made the edible play dough that I referred to in another post. A had a blast with it! Here is the recipe if you're interested (I recommend sitting the kiddos at the kitchen table for this one).

Equal parts:

Honey
Peanut Butter
Powdered milk

I can't take credit for this one.... this is straight from Kate Gosselin on Jon & Kate Plus 8!


















2 comments:

Garrett said...

I love that play dough idea! How much of it did he eat???!!! He is so cute. You can tell he is ALL boy!

Mama Bear said...

Not too much... I took it away before he could really chow down! Its super sweet...