Wednesday, March 4, 2009

25 Weeks

So this week marks 25 weeks into pregnancy!!! I can't believe how fast it is going by. My pregnancy with A seemed never-ending. Of course, I didn't have a 2 year old to chase around last time either :)

I went to the doctor last week and she didn't lift any of my "at home" restrictions. She said that our current course of treatment is working and its still too early to risk a change that could cause my fluid levels to drop again. I am thankful that there doesn't appear to be a greater issue at hand, so I'll just keep being a couch potato for a little while longer.

Barring any conflicts with the hospital O.R., it looks like this little man will be here on June 10th. My birthday is on the 9th so I'm resigning myself to the fact that this will probably be the last birthday that I get to officially celebrate :) We also have a name for our little guy! This has been an exciting few weeks.

I have actually had a very productive bed rest. I have managed to watch seasons 1 and 2 of Friday Night Lights on DVD and catch up on Season 3, I have caught-up on A's baby book and I'm almost caught-up on developing all of his pictures and getting those in photo albums (I am not a scrap booker). I have also started weeding through all of the red tape associated with applying for my CPA license, I have prepared and filed our taxes online and have managed to get back into blogosphere.

Other than that, we've just been enjoying some nice quiet family time at home. A seems to be doing well without his cast. He had a minor limp for the first few days, but its hardly noticeable now. He had fun playing in the snow on Sunday and is just enjoying being a little boy right now!

No comments: