Sunday, February 1, 2009

Updates

Yesterday made 2 weeks since we moved A into his big boy room and twin bed.

Tomorrow makes 1 week that A has been in a cast.

Today marks the end of my first full weekend of bed rest. If my boss wasn't such a horrible wretch of a person right now, I might actually look forward to going to work tomorrow!

A is sleeping well in his new bed, but I think part of that has to do with the fact that he still refuses to walk. I"ll be curious to see how this goes next week when he gets his cast off. Bedtime is going easier and he's not waking up as much at night now. If something good did come out of his broken leg, I"m hoping its that he has learned he can sleep all night in his new room.

He goes back to the doctor next Monday to have the cast removed and more x-rays. The ortho was hopeful that he wouldn't need another cast. Hubs will have to take him to that appointment as I am on doctor's orders to go to work and then home to bed. It makes me sad not to be there, but I have to think of baby #2 also!

It looks like my boss has come up with a new schedule for me that complies with the 32/hrs week rule - 8hrs Monday and 6 hours for the other 4 days of the week. We'll see how the first full week goes starting tomorrow!

No comments: